Terms and Conditions
Office Choice $5,000 Stationery Giveaway
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- Entry is open to all Australian Residents aged 18 years or over, who make a qualifying purchase of $150 or more including gst in one transaction during the promotional period. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Promotional Period - The promotion commences at 12:01am (AEDST) on Monday 31st May, 2021 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on Wednesday 30th June, 2021 ("Promotional Period"). and
- To enter the promotion, eligible persons must, within the Promotional Period, make a qualifying purchase either instore or online, and go online to www.officechoice.com.au/win to enter. Complete the entry requirements including name, contact email, phone number, store name and receipt number from the qualifying purchase.
- There is a total of 5 prizes to be won. Each prize is a stationery package of the winners choosing up to $1,000 including GST. Total prize pool $5,000 inc GST.
- The draw will take place at Office Choice Level 2, 99 Coventry Street, South Melbourne, 3205 at 10.00am on Monday 5th July 2021.
- The winners will be notified by phone and in writing (email) within 2 working days of the draw date, and their name will be published on the Promoters website at www.officechoice.com.au/win on the Thursday 8th July, 2021.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name and use their own email address. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner provide proof of identity, proof of residency, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding the prize.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of the winner being unable to satisfy these competition conditions, forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If the prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw at the same time and place as the original draw on the 19th July 2021 subject to state regulations and the winner will be notified by phone and in writing (email) and their name will be published on www.officechoice.com.au on 22nd July, 2021.
- The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied or taken as cash. Prizes values are GST inclusive and are in Australian dollars. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- It is a condition of entry into the Promotion that the Winner consents to the publication of their name and city of origin in any advertisements or articles relating to the Promotion or the Prize and participates in any media releases, which may include photographs or videos of the Winner by the Promoter.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
- The Promoter is Office Choice Limited (ABN: 14077 437 097), Level 2, 99 Coventry Street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205.
All products in this communication were available at the time of sale. Stores that only range limited stock may have a different but comparable product available. Failure of supplier delivery or other unforeseen circumstances could result in some items not being available. Display accessories are not included in any price. All products and prices in this communication were correct at time of eDM dispatch. We reserve the right to correct errors and to change product specifications. Delivery charges and minimum pack quantities may apply. Terms and conditions apply to all promotions, bonuses and special offers.
Items in this publication were correct at time of printing. Stores that range limited stock may have a different but comparable product available. Failure of supplier delivery or unforeseen circumstances could result in items being unavailable. Display accessories are not included in price. “e;Bonus”e; items advertised are provided at time of purchase unless stipulated. We reserve the right to correct errors, misprints and to change product specifications. Delivery charges and minimum pack quantities may apply to some products Terms and conditions apply to all promotions, bonuses and special offers. All prices include GST. Offers apply while stocks last. Full details are available at www.officechoice.com.au/terms-conditions.
Stock Availability and Price Disclaimer
Prices of stock may vary between Dealers. Product displayed on this Website may not be available at all Dealer outlets. Please check with your preferred Dealer for “pricing and availability”
VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro BVBA. Used with permission.